Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sometimes You Have to Paint the House

Life, like golf, is a game of balance. I've been offline from the blog, but not on the links either. I've been painting my house. It has been nice outside, with our balmy California summers. During the past year-and-a-half, my son and I played over 60 rounds. We even had our own 3-day, 54-hole tournament during Thanksgiving. No Claret Jug to take home, but we did keep a running 3-day score.

Every now and then it's good to take a little break from golf and take care of the other things that need attention. And right now it's the exterior of my house! I hope to be back on the links this weekend-- probably at Moffett Field.

In the next few posts, I'm going to fast-forward a little bit and cover some of my favorite family-friendly courses in the Bay Area. So stay tuned...

No comments: