Sunday, August 12, 2007

Congratulations to Tiger Woods, PGA Champion

Congratulations to Tiger Woods, winner of the 2007 PGA Championship! Although the temperature was 102 degrees at Southern Hills Country Club in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where the event was held, I watched comfortably from my couch, where the temperature was a much cooler 73 degrees. (I can't imagine playing golf in 100 degree weather!) I even dozed off somewhere around the turn, but I did catch the start of the final round and the last few holes of the final round. One thing is for sure, no one can catch Tiger when he's sporting his Sunday red-and-black and has a comfortable lead.

So, Tiger adds another major to his portfolio, bringing his total to 13 majors. Now that Barry Bonds has broken Hank's home-run record, the next record is Jack's 18 majors-- just five more for Tiger. It should be exciting!

No comments: